- Record Type:
Flossenburg (Concentration camp);
- Brief Narrative:
- Jacket issued to Edmund Graf in the concentration camp Flossenberg in Germany in 1944; a friend, who worked in the tailor shop, gave him the numbered label.
- The jacket was donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1994 by Edmund Graf.
- Legal Status:
- Permanent Collection
- overall : 29.020 x 27.990 in. (73.711 x 71.095 cm.)
- "P 14811" in white discolored label, red inverted triangle underneath letter "P"
- overall : cotton, plastic
- Conditions on Access:
- No restrictions on access
- Conditions on Use:
- No restrictions on use
- Credit Line:
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Edmund Graf
- Physical Description:
- Buttoned steel blue and grey vertically striped; two striped, navy edged hip pockets; discolored white label on left breast.
Record last modified: 2014-08-05 11:50:32