Oral history interview with Flora Singer
Some video files begin with 10-60 seconds of color bars.
- Record Type:
- Oral History
- Interview Summary:
- Flora Singer discusses her preteen and teenage years in hiding in Belgium during the Holocaust.
1988 August 04
- RG Number:
- Accession Number:
2 videocasettes (Betacam SP) (U-Matic) : sound, color ; 3/4 in..
6 videocasettes (Betacam SP) (Betacam SP) : sound, color ; 1/2 in..
- The Holocaust Eyewitness Project produced the interview with Flora Singer on August 4, 1988 in the Washington, D.C. area. Edith Fierst, on behalf of the Holocaust Eyewitness Project, donated a copy of the interview to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1989.
- Legal Status:
- Permanent Collection
- Personal Name:
- Topical Term:
Hidden children (Holocaust)
Holocaust survivors--United States.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)--Personal narratives.
Jewish children in the Holocaust.
Jewish women in the Holocaust.
World War, 1939-1945--Jews--Belgium.
- Conditions on Access:
- No restrictions on access
- Conditions on Use:
- No restrictions on use. Donor retains copyright on this collection.
- Credit Line:
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of the Holocaust Eyewitness Project and Edith Fierst
Record last modified: 2015-09-29 09:40:20