- Collection of photographs documenting the Buchenwald concentration camp shortly following liberation; images include memorials erected in the camp, survivors, and piles of corpses. Images taken by U.S. Army Corporal Glenn Runyon, who was a member of the 465th Engineer Company.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Glenn L. Runyan
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Corporate Name
- Buchenwald (Concentration camp)
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Acquired by Glenn L. Runyon was serving with the US Army in Germany during WWII. Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2010 by Glenn L. Runyon.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-07-05 13:30:05
- This page: