- Contains general correspondence from the British Embassy and Consulate in Switzerland relating to the implementation of the Washington Accord (Allied-Swiss Accord) relating to Allied efforts to recover and restore gold and other assets stolen or hidden by Germany during World War II in Switzerland.
1,665 digital images : TIFF ; 107 MB.
1 DVD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in..
- System of Arrangement
- Arrangement is thematic.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Applications for permission to use copies for publication (including web-site publication), exhibition or broadcast or any other purpose must be addressed to TNA Image Library, the National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Copyright Holder
- National Archives (Great Britain)
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
National Archives (Great Britain)
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the collection from the National Archives (Great Britain), via the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum’s International Archives Project in December 2010.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 17:50:46
- This page: