- Consists of digitized scans of documents, handwritten music, letters, postcards, photographs, and published material related to the Holocaust experiences of Leo Cohn. Mr. Cohn was born in Luebeck in 1913 and was a member of the French Jewish underground movement through the Jewish scouts. He was murdered in December 1944.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Neomi Cassuto
1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in..
1,418 digital images : JPEG ; 589 MB.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- The donor, source institution, or a third party has asserted copyright over some or all of these material(s). The Museum does not own the copyright for the material and does not have authority to authorize use. For permission, please contact the rights holder(s).
- Copyright Holder
- Noemi Cassuto
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum copied this material in 2010 with permission of Neomi Cassuto.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:37:19
- This page: