- Contains records of various regional Holocaust survivor organizations in Argentina. Includes reports, minutes of meetings, correspondence, manuscripts, newspaper clippings, and photographs.
- Credit Line
- Forms part of the Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This archive consists of documentation whose reproduction and/or acquisition was made possible with funding from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
21,740 digital images : JPEG ; 25 GB .
18 microfilm reels (digitized) ; 35 mm.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Duplication of microfilms/scans for third parties and commercial use including publication of documents requires the written permission of Fundación IWO
- Copyright Holder
- Yiṿo in Argenṭine
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
Yiṿo in Argenṭine
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Source of acquisition is the Yiṿo in Argenṭine (Fundación IWO). The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the collection via the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum’s International Archives Project in March 2012, and accretion in Feb. 2018.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 21:59:47
- This page: