- Two photographic prints. First print is a post-war black and white image of the Death Wall in the yard of Block 11 at the Auschwitz concentration camp; stamped on verso by the Auschwitz Museum and the photographer; in Polish. Second print is a black and white image of unknown piece of artwork, likely from the collection of the Auschwitz Museum.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Florence Leeds
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Corporate Name
- Auschwitz (Concentration camp)
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2015 by Rosanna M. Gatens on behalf of Florence Leeds.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:40:03
- This page: