- Contains records relating to the organizational structure and activities of the agency including the establishment and administration of the concentration camps.
- Alternate Title
- SS Economic Administration Main Office
- Credit Line
- Forms part of the Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This archive consists of documentation whose reproduction and/or acquisition was made possible with funding from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Collection Creator
- Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. To access Bundesarchiv collections researchers must fill out a "Request for Access to Bundesarchiv Documents." German and English-language copies of the "Law on the Preservation and Use of Federal Archival Documents" are available at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives reference desk. The requirement was stipulated by the Bundesarchiv in the cooperative agreement signed with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- Conditions on Use
- Requests for reproduction must be directed to the Bundesarchiv. A copy of all publications based on its material must be provided to the Bundesarchiv. Researchers may not publish any Bundesarchiv material on the Internet, the World Wide Web, or any other publicly accessible on-line network without permission from the Bundesarchiv.
- Copyright Holder
- Bundesarchiv (Germany)
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Source of acquisition is the Bundesarchive, Germany, Record Group NS 3. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum's International Archives Project acquired the microfiche from the German Federal Archives in Berlin, in Oct. 1999. The Museum Archives received the microfiche in Jan. 2000.
- Special Collection
Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive
- Record last modified:
- 2023-08-23 09:25:48
- This page: