- The "Diary of Robert Lichtblau" consists of a typed copy, with English translation, of the memoir of Robert Lichtblau, written in 1945. The text, which is entitled "The Diary of Robert Lichtblau" (though it seems to have been written as a narrative) contains information about the Lichtblau family before the war; the expansion of the family's pipe-making business; life in Vienna after the Anschluss; and their immigration to England.
- System of Arrangement
- The "Diary of Robert Lichtblau" is arranged in a single series.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Topical Term
- Anschluss movement, 1918-1938.
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- George Lichtblau donated this material to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1997.
- Funding Note
- The cataloging of this collection has been supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:54:53
- This page: