- Contains approximately 240 United States Signal Corps photographs that include images depicting the Dachau concentration camp, Normandy, the liberation of Paris, and bunkers in Berlin, Germany.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum collection, gift of Elizabeth McCarthy
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received these photographs from the U.S.Holocaust Memorial Museum Photo Archives In Spetember 2000. The Photo Archives received the photographs from Elizabeth McCarthy, the widow of Andrew F. McCarthy, who served a signal corp photographer in the United States Army during World War II.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:58:50
- This page: