- The collection consists of photographs from an unidentified ghetto and of the Auschwitz and Dachau concentration camp, as well as postal covers from Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Palestine, and Switzerland.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Dottie and Myron Miller
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The collection was donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2013 by Dottie and Myron Miller.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:40:16
- This page: