- The collection consists of selected correspondence files and reports from the Prime Minister's Office related to the Jewish situation in occupied Europe and the refugee situation in Palestine. Files originate from the record group PREM 4 at the National Archives, United Kingdom.
- Credit Line
- Cite British Public Record Office as holder of originals
4 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Applications for permission to use copies for publication (including web-site publication), exhibition or broadcast or any other purpose must be addressed to TNA Image Library, the National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Copyright Holder
- National Archives (Great Britain)
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
National Archives (Great Britain)
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Source of acquisition is the British Public Record Office (National Archives of Great Britain). The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the filmed collection via the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum International Program Division in July 2001.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 18:09:54
- This page: