- Contains mainly appeals against fascism, antisemitism, and persecution of the Jews in Bulgaria. Includes an appeal from a group of Jews in Sofia, Bulgaria, to destroy fascism, to establish a government of the Fatherland Front, and to welcome the Red Army along with the Bulgarian people.
- Credit Line
- Forms part of the Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This archive consists of documentation whose reproduction and/or acquisition was made possible with funding from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- System of Arrangement
- Organized into the following order: Reel 1: Opis1, File 18-74, 209-225; Reel 2: Opis 1, File 226-276, Opis 2: File 11-20, 99-119
Arrangement is thematic. Materials filmed partially
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Copyright for publication remains with the Central State Archives of Bulgaria. Duplication can be made for a third party only with permission of the Central State Archives of Bulgaria.
- Copyright Holder
- T︠S︡entralen dŭrzhaven arkhiv (Bulgaria)
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
T︠S︡entralen dŭrzhaven arkhiv (Bulgaria)
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Records from the T︠S︡entralen dŭrzhaven arkhiv (Central State Archives), Bulgaria, Fond 18, Opis 1, Opis 2. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the filmed collection via the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum International Archives Project in July 2002.
- Special Collection
Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive
- Record last modified:
- 2023-06-26 06:52:30
- This page: