- The papers consist of correspondence and photographs concerning Johanna Jakobs [donor's paternal aunt] and her experiences during World War II, including her deportation from Germany with her husband and her internment and persecution in Theresienstadt concentration camp where her husband perished. She survived the Holocaust and eventually emigrated to Chicago, Ill.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Shirley Froelich Levine
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The papers were donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2004 by Shirley Froelich Levine.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:09:11
- This page: