- The postcard was written by Hugo Koenig [donor's sister's father-in-law] in Birkenau concentration camp ("bei Neu-Berlin ober Schlesien") and sent to Kremsier (Kromeríz), Czech Republic.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Cecile Klein-Pollack
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Written by Hugo Koenig (donor's sister's father-in-law), 1944, Birkenau labor camp. Cecile Klein-Pollack donated the material to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1995.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:13:02
- This page: