- The papers consist of three letters written to Rozia Juskiewicz in Gross Masselwitz concentration camp in Germany by her sister, Lola Juskiewicz, in the ghetto in Sosnowiec, Poland.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Corporate Name
- Gross Masselwitz (Concentration camp)
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Rachel Gutner donated the papers to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1997.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:14:12
- This page:
Also in Rachel and Richard Gutner collection
Contains materials documenting the experiences of Rachel and Richard Gutner during and after the Holocaust. Some of these materials may be combined into a single collection in the future.
The poem was written to Rozia Juskiewicz [donor] by Genek Ickowitz.
The collection consists of four photographs of Rachel and Richard Gutner in Feldafing displaced persons camp in Germany. Images include Rachel as a nurse in the Elisabeth Hospital; Richard in group photographs of the boxing team in Feldafing, Germany; and a group of young people moving."..from Feldafing to Israel..."