- Consists of material related to the Schohl family, including correspondence and documents illustrating Max Schohl's efforts to secure affidavits for his family's emigration from Germany to the United States and the efforts of his cousin, Julius Hess. Included in the collection are correspondence between Max and Julius, documents and identification papers for members of the Schohl family and photographic prints.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Kaethe Schohl Wells
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- The Museum is in the process of determining the possible use restrictions that may apply to material(s) in this collection.
Keywords & Subjects
- Geographic Name
- United States--Emigration and immigration.
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Kaethe Wells donated this collection to the United States Holocaust Museum in 2010.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 18:11:38
- This page: