- Contains six photographs depicting the liberation of Dachau concentration camp.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
- Copyright Holder
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The photographs were created by Daniel Reuther in Apr. 1945 at Dachau concentration camp and were donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum by Myer Liebersohn in 1989.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 18:11:45
- This page: