- The papers consist of six photographs from the liberation of Bergen-Belsen and Buchenwald concentration camps and the envelope in which the photographs were sent to the United States in 1945. Captions are printed on the back of each photograph.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
- Copyright Holder
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The papers were sent by Albert Coddell donor's late uncle to his wife in 1945 and willed to John Hancock, ca. 1980. The papers were donated to the United States Holocaust Museum in 1989 by John Hancock.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 18:11:45
- This page: