- Papers consist of correspondence written by Orah Hoz Elgar's mother who tried to persuade her brother-in-law, Rabbi Dr. David Gunsberg, to come to Israel, photographs of Gunsberg and his family, and documents relating to Gunsberg's deportation to Jasenovac and his family's deportation of Loborgrad.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Orah H. Elgar
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The papers were donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum by Orah Hoz Elgar in 2006.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-07-07 10:18:22
- This page: