- Repertoria, indexes, and correspondence relating to court trials of Jews from Bodzentyn. The repertoria and indexes contain information such as the date of the trial, the name of the plaintiff and defendant, a brief description of the subject of litigation, the date of the verdict, etc.
- Alternate Title
- Selected records of the Court of the First Instance in Bodzentyn
- Credit Line
- Forms part of the Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This archive consists of documentation whose reproduction and/or acquisition was made possible with funding from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Collection Creator
- Poland. S?d Grodzki w Bodzentynie
751 digital images : PDF ; 592 MB .
- System of Arrangement
- Arranged in five series: 1. Repertorium "C", 1939-1948; 2. Repertorium "N", 1939-1944; 3. Repertorium "Cps", 1939-1948; 4. Index of criminal cases, 1942-1947; 5. Timetable "C", 1942-1948
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Reproduction of more than 100 pages of copies of documents for researchers or other institutions requires a written permission of the General Director of the State Archives of the Republic of Poland. Publication of more than 10 complete documents in an individual work requires the written authorization of the General Director. The Museum may not publish any archival material obtained from the General Director, including specific archives under his control, on the Internet, the World Wide Web, or any other publicly accessible on-line network without the written permission of the General Director. Citation of the materials in any publication must refer to the Museum and the Polish State Archives and must include the name of the archival group and catalogue number of the originals.
- Copyright Holder
- Naczelna Dyrekcja Archiwów Państwowych
Keywords & Subjects
- Topical Term
- World War, 1939-1945--Poland--Bodzentyn. Jews--Legal status, laws, etc.--Poland--Bodzentyn--20th century--Registers. Jews--Poland--Bodzentyn--Politics and government--20th century. Jewish property--Poland--Bodzentyn--Registers. Justice, Administration of--Poland--Bodzentyn--History. Dispute resolution (Law)--Poland--Bodzentyn--20th century. Criminals--Poland--Bodzentyn--History--20th century. Holocaust Jewish (1939-1945)--Poland--Bodzentyn--History. Courts
- Holder of Originals
Archiwum Państwowe w Kielcach
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Source of acquisition is the Archiwum Państwowe w Kielcach, Poland, Sygn.1157. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the digitized collection via the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum International Archival Programs Division in Jan. 2016.
This is a cooperative project based on the agreement between USHMM and Yad Vashem, Israel.
- Special Collection
Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive
- Record last modified:
- 2023-06-26 13:29:36
- This page: