- The collection consists of pre-war photographs depicting Jewish residents of Kletsk, Poland (Kletsk, Belarus).
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Sara Tepper.
- System of Arrangement
- The collection is arranged as a single series.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum by Sara Tepper in 2017.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:29:50
- This page: