- A pre-war collection of posters, leaflets and announcements from Poland relating to elections to the parliament (a number of announcements refer to the Bund party), theater events, funeral services, lectures and literary evenings.
- Alternate Title
- Collection of announcements and leaflets about the social life of the Jewish population
- Credit Line
- Forms part of the Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This archive consists of documentation whose reproduction and/or acquisition was made possible with funding from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
222 digital images : PDF.
- System of Arrangement
- Arranged in one series: 1. Posters, leaflets and announcements, 1903-1939 ( File 1-77)
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Publication or copying of more than several documents for a third party requires the permission of the Żydowski Instytut Historyczny imienia Emanuela Ringelbluma.
- Copyright Holder
- Żydowski Instytut Historyczny im. Emanuela Ringelbluma
Keywords & Subjects
- Topical Term
- Jews--Poland--Politics and government--20th century. Propaganda--Poland--History--20th century. Elections--Poland--History--20th century--Posters.
- Geographic Name
- Chełm (Lublin, Poland) Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki (Poland) Opole (Poland) Parczew (Biala Podlaska, Poland) Pińsk (Poland) Rawa Mazowiecka (Poland) Rozwadów (Poland) Slonim (Belarus) Stoczek Łukowski (Poland) Tarnobrzeg (Poland) Ternopilʹ (Ukraine) Warsaw (Poland) Węgrów (Poland) Zamość (Poland) Poland
- Holder of Originals
Żydowski Instytut Historyczny im. Emanuela Ringelbluma
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Source of acquisition is the Żydowski Instytut Historyczny im. Emanuela Ringelbluma Poland, Sygn. 625. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the filmed collection via the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum International Archival Programs Division in June 2018.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-08-25 09:49:36
- This page: