- Consists of a photograph, dated 1933, of a group of friends in Siewierz, Poland with signatures and messages from those depicted and a photograph depicting Franya Szytra and Cesia Zelonka from Sosnowiec, with an undated message. Also includes two enlarged maps showing the route of two death marches, one showing the route from Grünberg to Helmbrechts, January 25th-March 15th,1945, and one showing the route from Helmsbrechts to Prachatitze in from April 13th to May 5th, 1945.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Mira Rosenblatt and Belinda Rosenblatt
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Mira Rosenblatt donated this collection to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2013.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:41:17
- This page: