- Contains two pamphlets prepared for distribution in the Berlin Jewish community in the mid-1930s. Includes one pamphlet titled "Unterstützungen und Geldgeschenke Aus dem Auslande" [receipt of support and funds from abroad], printed by Berthold Levy in 1937 on behalf of Palästina Treuhand-stelle zur Beratung deutscher Juden [PALTREU Palestine trustees for advising German Jews]. Also includes a promotional leaflet published circa 1935 for the "Palästina Nachrichten" [Palestine News], a periodical published by Ernst Köstenbaum in Berlin.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection. The acquisition of portions of this collection were made possible by the Philip and Janet Levin Foundation and the Joseph H. and Freda Guzman Gerber Fund for Library Acquisitions.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Acquired by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2018, with the support of the Joseph H. and Freda Guzman Gerber Fund for Library Acquisitions.
- Funding Note
- Purchased with the Joseph H. and Freda Guzman Gerber Fund for Library Acquisitions
The cataloging of this collection has been supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:35:33
- This page: