- Collection of approximately 50 photos of the donor and her parents and friends of her parients in the Pocking Displaced Persons camp in Germany after World War II. Also includes unidentified photos of survivors in Łódź and Pocking.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Miriam Weisz
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Corporate Name
- Pocking (Displaced persons camp)
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2019 by Miriam Weisz.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:37:21
- This page: