- Contains a "Praktikumsbericht" [Activity report]; typed document with handwritten corrections; nine pages, concerning 300 boys and girls from Germany who found refuge in Switzerland in what was titled the "300 Kinder-Aktion" in 1939. The report, written by Eli Mangold of the Basel Relief Organization for Emigrant Children (Basler Hilfswerk für Emigrantenkinder), describes the group, in particular fifty children of Orthodox families; their time in Langenbruck and later Basel; and their daily lives and activities.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Personal Name
- Mangold, Eli.
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Acquired by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2019.
- Funding Note
- The cataloging of this collection has been supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-06-30 12:23:28
- This page: