- Contains ten photographs depicting scenes shortly after the liberation of the Mauthausen camp. The photographs were taken by Sgt. Thomas P. Carbone, medic with the 575th Antiaircraft Artillery, 11th Armored Division. Most photographs bear descriptions on the verso written by the photographer.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum collection, gift of Thomas B. Carbone.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
- Copyright Holder
- Thomas B. Carbone
Keywords & Subjects
- Corporate Name
- Mauthausen (Concentration camp)
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2019 by Thomas B. Carbone, son of Sgt. Thomas P. Carbone.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-09-15 09:28:20
- This page: