- Unlike other German allies and countries under Nazi occupation, Finland did not send any of its Jews to the extermination camps, but Jews in Finland faced another dilemma: whether to fight with German soldiers in Finland or become deserters from the Finnish army.
- Variant Title
- Helsinki : For Real Productions, c1997
Digital reproductions are made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only.
Direction and script, Taru Mäkelä; editing, Tuula Mehtonen and Taru Mäkelä; music, Pekka Laitinen; producer, Lasse Saarinen.
In Finnish with English subtitles.
- Additional Form
Electronic version(s) available internally at USHMM.
- Physical Description
- 1 videocassette (94 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- Digital reproductions are made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only.
- Conditions on Use
- Subject to copyright restrictions.
Keywords & Subjects
- Record last modified:
- 2023-06-08 14:30:00
- This page: