- Postcard sent from Theresienstadt Ghetto to Basel, Switzerland, during World War II. Inscribed on both sides; recto, address on right side; return address upper left corner: "Ms. Elli Schachiau/Theresienstadt" [writing partially illegible].
1943 July 20
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Erich and Ruth Hirschberg
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Corporate Name
- Theresienstadt (Concentration camp)
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1997 by Erich and Ruth Hirschberg
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:00:50
- This page: