- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Jerry Jacobs
- Object Type
- Physical Description
- rectangular; painted black; with raised runic "S" on recto with silver patina
- overall: Height: 2.010 inches (5.105 cm) | Width: 2.520 inches (6.401 cm) | Depth: 0.750 inches (1.905 cm)
- overall : copper alloy, paint
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- No restrictions on access
- Conditions on Use
- No restrictions on use
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The buckle was donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1998 by Jerry Jacobs.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-08-31 10:40:10
- This page:
Also in Jerry Jacobs collection
Allied occupation currency for Germany.
German 5 pfennig coin produced in Hamburg, Germany, with the Imperial eagle and coat of arms of Wilhem II.
Wehrmacht belt buckle.