- Collection of documents and photographs that regarding the experiences of the Loewy, Kohorn, and Messinger families in Europe before and during the Holocaust; includes pre-war photographs and writings, and post-war documents and correspondence, identification papers, and materials relating to immigration and naturalization.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Hannah Messinger
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- The donor, source institution, or a third party has asserted copyright over some or all of these material(s). The Museum does not own the copyright for the material and does not have authority to authorize use. For permission, please contact the rights holder(s).
- Copyright Holder
- Ms. Hannah Messinger
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2008 by Ms. Hannah Messinger
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 17:51:16
- This page: