- Consists of a military entry permit for S. Wallace Kagan to move freely around the British, French, and American occupied zones of Germany, dated December 1946.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Ralph Hastings
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Mr. Ralph Hastings donated this document to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum on Dec. 10, 2008.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 17:50:42
- This page: