- Consists of information about the Salaspils concentration camp in Latvia. Includes documents written by Margers Vestermanis, a museum director; a summary of testimony by prisoner Joseph Gertner; and copies of photographs and artwork.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Ilse Eden
- Personal narratives.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Corporate Name
- Salaspils (Concentration camp)
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Ilse Eden donated this collection to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-09-29 10:15:25
- This page: