- Consists of twelve photographs, some bearing inscriptions, taken of the Gardelegen massacre site, and of the Hillersleben displaced persons (DP) camp.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Dr. W. Lehman Guyton
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to United States Holocaust Memorial Museum 1987 by Dr. W. Lehman Guyton.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 13:36:55
- This page: