- Consists of thirty-two official photographs taken of Adolf Hitler, members of the SS, Nazi parades, military installations, and various other staged and propaganda events. The photographs are numbered with stamps on the verso.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Jan Ziegler
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- The Museum is in the process of determining the possible use restrictions that may apply to material(s) in this collection.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Jan Ziegler donated these photographs to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum on March 15, 2010. She teaches Holocaust Studies at Black River Technical College in Pocahontas, Arkansas and collected these photographs during the course of her work.
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 17:49:58
- This page: