- Records relates to the founding and activities of the Institute, including its personnel and finances, relations with German authorities, definition of who was classified as a Jew, attempts to import “racial science” from Germany, creation of the journal "La question juive en France et dans le monde," confiscation and Aryanization of Jewish property, and exhibition "Le juif et la France" at the Palais Berlitz.
8 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- System of Arrangement
- Collection is arranged by series, and within series, chronologically, according to system in use at source repository.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- No publication of documents on the World Wide Web, Internet, etc., or reproduction of microfilm reels without the permission of the Centre de Documentation Juive Contemporaine (CDJC). Cite the CDJC as holder of originals.
- Copyright Holder
- Mémorial de la Shoah, Centre de Documentation Juive Contemporaine
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
Mémorial de la Shoah, Centre de Documentation Juive Contemporaine
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Centre de Documentation Juive Contemporaine (CDJC) completed the filming the records for the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum International Programs Division in June 1998. United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the reels via International Programs Division on June 17, 1998.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-07-06 14:33:12
- This page: