- Heller's diary and biographical sketch describe his experiences in German-occupied Czechoslovakia and his experiences while an inmate of Dachau, Buchenwald, and Jaworzno concentration camps and on a death march.
- Collection Creator
- Paul Heller
Paul Heller (Komotau, Czechoslovakia, August 8, 1914 - September 24, 2001) immigrated to the United States in April 1946.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- The donor, source institution, or a third party has asserted copyright over some or all of these material(s). The Museum does not own the copyright for the material and does not have authority to authorize use. For permission, please contact the rights holder(s).
Keywords & Subjects
- Topical Term
- Jews, Czech--Poland. Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)--Personal narratives. Death marches.
- Geographic Name
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- In Feb 1994, Paul Heller gave the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum photocopies of diary entries published in "Midstream" magazine and a brief biographical summary typescript.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:02:38
- This page: