- The papers consist of a map of southern France, a photocopy of the "Etat-Major" map showing the route used by refugees to flee into Spain, newspaper clippings, a postcard of a painting ("La Defense du Col de Banyuls") showing typical "Banyulese" costume, a circulation permit dated 1939 allowing an individual to work, and a declaration of the wine production of M. Ferrer Sauveur's grape harvest.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Danielle Salley
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The collection was donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum by Danielle Salley in 1992.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:11:39
- This page: