- The letter was written to Julio Herman by a friend describing the sad situation of his parents in Vienna, Austria, in 1943.
1946 July 09
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Kay Kadden. In memory of Julio Herman's parents. A letter to him from a loyal friend describing the sad situation of his parents in Vienna, Austria in 1943.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Kay Kadden donated the letter to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1996.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:13:50
- This page: