- The identification card was issued to Josef Zlatkin from the Selfaid of the Jewish Former Concentration Camp Inmates Upper Austria in Linz, Austria. The card has a red upside-down triangle on the front and the serial #458.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Josef Zlatkin
- Identification cards.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Issued to Josef Zlatkin, May 1945, Linz, Austria. Josef Zlatkin donated the identification card to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1996.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:14:02
- This page: