- The letter was written by the Vichy General Commissioner to Berck Hercberg donor's father-in-law and pertains to the disposition of Jewish property in the Vichy zone of France.
1943 July 01
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of David and Micheline E. Peller
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Sent to Berck Hercberg (donor's father-in-law) by the General Commissioner on the Jewish Question in Vichy, France, July 1943. At Berck Hercberg's (donor's father-in-law) death, David Peller obtained the document from his mother-in-law for the purpose of donating it to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. The letter was donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum by David Peller in 1997.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:14:07
- This page: