- The prayer book is a thirteen-page Hungarian translation of a published Hebrew prayer book completed by Miriam Patipa while she was working as a slave laborer rebuilding an oil refinery in Gelsenkirchen concentration camp. The Hebrew prayer-book belonged to a fellow laborer at Gelsenkirchen.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Miriam Patipa. In memory of my parents, brother, sisters and their children, who were killed by the Nazis.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- The prayer-book was donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum by Miriam Patipa in 1998.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:14:41
- This page: