- Contains records related to the fate of Roma in Romania as well as to forced labor of Jews.
- Credit Line
- Forms part of the Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This archive consists of documentation whose reproduction and/or acquisition was made possible with funding from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- System of Arrangement
- Organized in the following order: File X 179/1941; File XII 110/1935; File X 181/1941; File X 176/1941. Arrangement is thematic.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- This material can only be accessed in a Museum reading room or other on-campus viewing stations. No other access restrictions apply to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Fair use only. Use only for scientific purposes (not for commercial use)
- Copyright Holder
- Arhivele Naţionale ale României
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
Arhivele Naţionale ale României
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Source of acquisition is the Arhivele Naţionale ale României (Romanian National Archives), Sabin Manuila Branch, Inventory: XIII. 209. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Archives received the filmed collection from the Romanian National Archives via the United States Holocaust Museum International Archives Project in June 2005.
- Special Collection
Claims Conference International Holocaust Documentation Archive
- Record last modified:
- 2022-07-28 18:11:13
- This page: