- The Harold Floyd photograph collection consists of thirteen photographs of the Dachau Concentration in March 1946. The photographs include images of various buildings within the camp, the crematoriums, gallows, a tree used for hangings, a mass grave, and the headquarters of the Dachau War Crimes Group. Captain Harold Floyd was assigned to the Publications and Microfilm division of the Field Information Agency Technical, which copied documents of interest to the Allies.
- Collection Creator
- Harold Floyd
Captain Harold Floyd was assigned to the Publications and Microfilm division of the Field Information Agency Technical, which copied documents of interest to the Allies.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Harold Floyd donated the Harold Floyd photograph collection to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2005.
- Funding Note
- The cataloging of this collection has been supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:16:32
- This page: