- The Lori Cunard collection consists of a collection of documents, photographs, clippngs, and postcards, illustrating the experiences of Ingund Lore Lewinsky and her parents, Paula and Walter Lewinsky during the Holocaust.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Lori Cunard
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2002 by Lori Cunard.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-03-16 11:11:14
- This page:
Also in Lori Cunard collection
Consists of documents, photographs, clippngs, and postcards, illustrating the experiences of Ingund Lore Lewinsky (donor) and her parents, Paula and Walter Lewinsky surrounding the Holocaust. Included are "Kennkarten," or Jewish identity cards, issued to all three family members, that were buried beneath the family's hiding place; Walter's identity card for forced labor at Zeiss Ikon; prewar photographs of the family aboard the ship Orinoco, correspondence from family members in Theresienstadt and Sachsenhausen, and post-war documents. Also included are three Star of David patches, worn by Walter, Paula, and Ingund Lore Lewinsky.
Yellow Star of David badge worn by Ingund Lore Lewinsky (donor) or one of her parents, Paula and Walter Lewinsky.