- Consists of photographs and color slides taken by Lieutenant Colonel Parke O. Yingst, a member of the Army Corps of Engineers, upon the liberation of the Ohrdruf and Buchenwald concentration camps. Also contains one roll of film of the Buchenwald liberation photographs. Notable is a photograph of Margaret Bourke-White taking a photograph. Collection contains duplicate copies of photographs.
1 roll of film.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- The Museum is in the process of determining the possible use restrictions that may apply to material(s) in this collection.
Keywords & Subjects
- Corporate Name
- Buchenwald (Concentration camp)
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Patricia A. Yingst donated her father's collection to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum on Nov. 10, 2003.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-08-23 13:56:00
- This page: