- The collection consists of 21 photographs taken in Bergen-Belsen and Ohrdruf concentration camps immediately following liberation in April 1945.
circa 1945 April
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Patricia McKinley
- Collection Creator
- Frank P. Herold
Frank P. Herold (circa 1909-1990) was married to Eleanor Kirch Herold and had two children: John and Patricia. He enlisted in the United States Army in January 1944 and served in World War II.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Patricia A. McKinley donated them to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 1999.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:23:51
- This page: