- Contains receipts for monies sent to Aron Siedlecki in Ostrów Mazowiecka, Poland and to Amalia Kresch in Sanok, Poland, sent from Esther Schimmel in Saint Louis, Missouri. Small green receipts included in collection indicate monies being sent to Poland as early as 1935. The relationship between the three people is unknown.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Ann and Harvey Tettlebaum
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2016 by Ann and Harvey Tettlebaum.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:27:33
- This page: