- The collection consists of two family photographs depicting Jeno Czeisel and Andor Lányi.
- Credit Line
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Ágnes Lányi
- System of Arrangement
- The collection is arranged as a single series.
Rights & Restrictions
- Conditions on Access
- There are no known restrictions on access to this material.
- Conditions on Use
- Material(s) in this collection may be protected by copyright and/or related rights. You do not require further permission from the Museum to use this material. The user is solely responsible for making a determination as to if and how the material may be used.
Keywords & Subjects
- Holder of Originals
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Legal Status
- Permanent Collection
- Donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in 2016 by Ágnes Lányi.
- Record last modified:
- 2023-02-24 14:29:42
- This page:
Also in Lányi family collection
The collection consists of a bottle and cup, mess kit, pot, ribbon, spool of thread, and photographs relating to the experiences of the Lanyi family of Budapest, Hungary.
Red metal pot owned by the Lanyi family used for rendering goose fat.
Wooden spool of white thread from the Lanyi family shop in Hungary.
Blue and white ribbon marked with the names Lányi and Czeisel and used in the family shop in Hungary.
Mess kit metal bottle with cork cap and matching metal cup owned by Andor Lányi.
Mess kit metal plate with lid that was owned by Jeno Czeisel.